Information Technology has a major role in the successful functioning of Texas A&M University at Galveston. We are committed to facilitating teaching, learning, and business operations for the University.
The following are some general guidelines for our interactions with the community (students, faculty, and staff). These expectations I hold for myself and for the staff.
- Have a strong commitment to our customers by providing excellent service.
- Be courteous to, and considerate of, the general university population and of our coworkers.
- Treat each individual with dignity and respect.
- Be dependable and responsible in the use of work time.
- Use information and technology resources available to us with integrity.
I welcome discussion of any topic regarding the management of the Information Technology department and our role at the University.
Director of Information Technology
Texas A&M University at Galveston