Campus Safety & Emergency Procedures
During a Sea Aggie Alert, Stay Tuned to TEXT, EMAIL and FACEBOOK MESSAGES
To know what to do in an Emergency
Download TAMUG eduSafe App
Emergency Phone Numbers:
Emergency calls from campus: 911
CAMPUS POLICE OFFICE
FACILITIES SERVICES OFFICE
To Report an Emergency DIAL 911
What Should You Do In An Emergency?
- Be aware of your surroundings. Being aware of where you are and what is happening around you can help you to understand how information, events, and your own actions will impact your safety and your ability to protect yourself, both now and in the near future.
- Protect Yourself. Based upon your assessment of the situation, use your best judgment to protect yourself and, if possible, others.
- Call for help. Any emergency service can be summoned by calling 911 or 9-911 if using a campus phone.
- Help Others. Once you are safely away from the danger, warn others of the hazard and help if you can without putting yourself in danger.
- Shelter in Place
- Evacuation Procedures
- Fire Emergency
- Severe Weather (Hurricane, Tornado, Flood)
- Medical Emergency
- Active Shooter
- Campus-wide Bomb Threat
TAMUG Emergency Response Plan
Know what to do before emergencies by exploring the TAMUG Emergency Response Plan here:
Revised January 2015