Academic Departments Degree Programs Academic Calendar Admissions Faculty - Alphabetical Minors Catalog Commencement Academic Enhancement Financial Aid Honors Program Library Veterans Writing Lab
TAMUG Administration TAMUG President & Executive Team Communications & Media Relations TAMUG Strategic Plan Information Services Human Resources University Rules TAMUG Committees
Campus Life Home Career Services Residence Life Student Activities Student Life Counseling Athletics Recreational Sports Traditions Veterans
Research & Graduate Studies
Sea Camp and Outreach
Texas Maritime Academy
- Texas A&M University at Galveston Web Site—Emergency announcements related to the university will be posted to the home page with links to more information as available.
- Texas A&M Emergency Web Site—This site will supplement the main university web site in disseminating detailed information about emergency situations.
- E2 Campus Emergency Notification Service—In the event of a health or safety emergency, faculty, staff and students subscribed to Code Maroon will receive emergency notifications and updates on their cell phones. While
- E2 Campus is a free service, participants will need to go online and fill out a short contact information form.
- Email—Email is an important means for university officials to communicate emergency-related information and updates to the campus community.
- Local News and Radio—Texas A&M officials will communicate important crisis and emergency information with local outlets in order to quickly disseminate news and information.