Academic Dates and Forms

Please find current forms at the Office of the Registrar.

Galveston students may submit forms to the Office of Student Enrollment Services, located on the first floor of the MAIN Academic Complex.

On this site you can find information on course registration, how to order a Texas A&M transcript, or how to apply for graduation in Howdy - among other things.