Military Personnel and Dependents

If a member of the Armed Forces of the United States is stationed outside Texas and the member's spouse or child establishes residence in Texas by residing in Texas and by filing with the Texas institution of higher education at which the spouse or child plans to register a letter of intent to establish residence in Texas, the institution of higher education shall permit the spouse or child to pay the tuition, fees, and other charges provided for Texas residents without regard to length of time that the spouse or child has resided in Texas.

Apply To:

Present certification on military letterhead from commanding officer and return to:

Office of Admissions and Records