Funding for Veterans
Have you completed the Veterans Online Application (VONAPP)?
- This will be used to determine your eligibility for benefits and can be completed at http://www.gibill.va.gov/.
- This will be sent to you after completion of the VONAPP.
- Please call Veterans Affairs at 1-888-442-4551 with questions.
- If you believe you qualify for Hazlewood Exemption, please submit the Hazlewood Exemption applications with all required documentation.
- You can find the form to request this at www.va.gov/vaforms.
- This form is available at www.va.gov/vaforms. We will need a copy of this form.
- For resources on how to obtain, visit https://vso.tamu.edu/useful_resources.aspx.
It is advisable for you to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov to see what state and federal financial aid you qualify for. You can also visit our website at www.tamug.edu/finaid for more information about other financial aid opportunities that are available and our financial aid process at TAMUG!
Workforce Commission -Search for jobs while you are a student or find assistance in finding a career when you are finished with your degree. Visit the veterans' services program overview for the Texas Workforce Commission.
Recruit Military -If you register online, you will be notified of job leads and get information about job fairs for veterans only at Minute Maid Park that is well attended by hiring representatives from many Fortune 500 companies.
Mrs. Rachelle Brignac
Veteran Financial Aid
Ms. Christiana Mendez
Assistant Director of Financial Aid
Ken Bailey, MA, LPC
Director of Counseling and Career Services
Dr. Rick Ertell, Ed.D.
Assistant Director of Counseling and Disabilities