Frequently Requested Forms

Request to Live Off-Campus
This form is to be returned to the Office of Residence Life before April 1 for students to be considered for permission to live off-campus for the next school year.

Request for Roommate Change
This form can be used to request a roommate change. If you wish to request a change during the semester, you should make sure to have visited with your Community Leader and/or a Professional Staff member in Residence Life before submitting this form. If you wish to request a room/roommate change from one semester to the next, submit this form to Residence Life before November 30 of the Fall semester.

Roommate Agreement
This form can be used when roommates are establishing agreements for living together.

Suitemate Agreement
This form can be used for suitemates when establishing agreements for sharing space (bathroom).