How to Sign-up Registration Deadlines Handbook & Rules Hall of Champions Intramural Sports Council Intramural Athlete of the Year
- The pool is only open when a lifeguard is on duty.
- Only current TAMUG students, faculty, and staff or alumni with a membership to the P.E. Facility are allowed to use the facility.
- Proper swim attire is required.
- People with open wounds or infectious diseases are not permitted in the pool.
- The practice of hyperventilating and extended breath holding activities in the pool is PROHIBITED (Breath Holding Policy).
- No pets are allowed in the pool area.
- Lap lanes are for lap swimming only.
- Do not hang on the lane lines.
- Food should be kept to a minimum and kept away from the pool.
- No running or horseplay on the pool deck.
- No glass or other breakable containers are allowed.
- No hanging on the basketball goal.
- Only 1 person is allowed on the diving board at a time.
- Multiple bounces/jumps on the diving board are not allowed.
- The aquatic staff has the authority to deem a dive/jump unsafe.