Marine Biology Department Links - Marine Biology Careers in Marine Biology Sea Life Facility - Turtle cam
Marine Biology Graduate IDP Prospective Students Marine Biology Graduate Faculty Contact Info Handbook
Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Marine Biology: This program includes broad training in general biology enhanced by the unique Galveston coastal environment.
- Marine Biology/License Option: This curriculum includes the necessary coursework for the marine biology degree and training for the Third Mate deck officer license as conducted by the Texas A&M Maritime Academy. Participation in the Corps of Cadets is mandatory for this degree program.
- Marine Fisheries: This is a biological sciences degree with emphasis on the principles of marine fisheries management.
- Click here to read about the Marine Biology faculty.
- Click here for the detailed Curriculum and Course Descriptions in the current year University Catalog.