- If you are leaning toward a major or a general field (e.g., science), use the list of courses in related curricula as your guide.
- If you have no idea what your major might be, pick courses that satisfy the University Core Curriculum requirements listed at the start of the TAMUG catalog.
- Ceck the full course descriptions at the end of the TAMUG catalog to make sure you have the pre-requisites to register for a course.
- If you can't decide which of any two courses to sign up for, prefer the one that begins a course sequence or is the pre-requisite for courses you want to pick in later semesters.
- Plan ahead. Some courses are offered only once a year or irregularly. Check last year's fall, spring and summer schedules; course offerings usually follow similar patterns from year to year.
Check with a faculty advisor if you have any questions.
"The difficulty in life is the choice." -George Moore