Academic Departments Degree Programs Academic Calendar Admissions Faculty - Alphabetical Minors Catalog Commencement Academic Enhancement Financial Aid Honors Program Library Veterans Writing Lab
TAMUG Administration TAMUG President & Executive Team Communications & Media Relations TAMUG Strategic Plan Information Services Human Resources University Rules TAMUG Committees
Campus Life Home Career Services Residence Life Student Activities Student Life Counseling Athletics Recreational Sports Traditions Veterans
Research & Graduate Studies
Sea Camp and Outreach
Texas Maritime Academy
TAMUG Campus Safety and Emergency Procedures
Dial 911 (9-911 from a campus phone)
Dial Campus Police 409-740-4545 (4545 from a Campus Phone)
Other Emergency Numbers
Sea Aggie Alert
What Should You Do In An Emergency?
- Be aware of your surroundings. Being aware of where you are and what is happening around you can help you to understand how information, events, and your own actions will impact your safety and your ability to protect yourself, both now and in the near future.
- Protect Yourself. Based upon your assessment of the situation, use your best judgment to protect yourself and, if possible, others.
- Call for help. Any emergency service can be summoned by calling 911 or 9-911 if using a campus phone.
- Help Others. Once you are safely away from the danger, warn others of the hazard and help if you can without putting yourself in danger.
Remember: Aggies help others, especially other Aggies.
- Shelter in Place
- Evacuation Procedures
- Fire Emergency
- Severe Weather (Hurricane, Tornado, Flood)
- Medical Emergency
Revised September 2012