Career Services can offer a variety of services for students in every stage of the career planning process, from your freshman year through graduation. These services include:
- Career Resource Room with work stations for employment research, resume writing and professional correspondence.
- Resume and cover letter assistance
- Interview preparation and mock interviews
- On-campus interviews and employer presentations
- Specialized workshops for employment research, job and graduate school searches.
- Job search and networking tips
- Email distribution list for job and internship postings.
- Career counseling
- Two annual career fairs, one in Fall and another in the Spring