Plan a group tour!
Email the Group Tour Coordinator at email@example.com
Are you ready to apply?
- Undergraduate Freshmen Admissions
- Undergraduate Transfer Admissions
- Graduate Admissions
- Texas A&M Maritime Academy Admissions
- International Students Admissions
- Non Degree Seeking and Readmissions
Texas A&M University at Galveston is no ordinary school! Our students are adventurers. Our science majors are using the latest sonar technology to study the ocean bottom, counting whales in the Gulf of Mexico, studying aquatic life in underwater caves and spending time between semesters at SeaWorld caring for exotic animals. Our engineers are learning how to build undersea pipelines, designing bridges over waterways, and building models of maritime machinery that will transport oil across the continents. Our business and transportation majors are preparing for careers in the ocean transportation industry, where international trade and world travel is the norm. Schedule a campus tour or contact us today to open the door to these amazing careers!
ARE YOU READY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT TAMUG? Come Sea Us!
- Come to Sea Aggie Preview (Nov 14, 2014 or Feb 20, 2015
- Go to our Dive TAMUG Facebook page to learn about our exciting dive club and dive minor!
Already Accepted? Register for your New Student Conference!
- Do you have a passion for boats? Join the WAVE (Waterborne Activities and Vessel Experiences) Living Learning Community. Click here to learn about the program.