Registration Schedule for Spring 2015
Don't miss your opportunity to register for the best available courses!
When the current course schedule is available for online viewing, please login to Howdy or search for a semester schedule. Be sure to select "Spring 2015 – Galveston" to view TAMUG courses.
The electronic course schedule lists current course offerings, course availability, new course listings, designated classrooms, etc. Be sure to visit this site often, as all information and updates made to the courses will be posted here as they become available.
Before You Attempt to Register for Classes
Please check the My Record tab in Howdy for holds that will prohibit registration. You can view holds in the Registration Status section of the Registration area.
Academic advising has been proven critical to academic success, and we encourage all students to visit with their Faculty Advisor prior to the pre-registration period.
- All eligible students will be assigned a start date for pre-registration; dates for each registration group are listed below.
- Pre-registration will be open November 10, 2014 through December 18, 2014. It will be closed during grading and the winter break, and will resume January 2, 2014 at 8:00am. Registration will remain open for the Spring 2015 term through 5:00PM, January 26, 2015.
- Students requesting permission to enroll in greater than 19 credit hours for undergraduates, or 15 hours for graduate students, must receive departmental approval. Please return completed overload request forms to Enrollment Services, located in the Sea Aggie Center, Suite 900. The Overload Request form is available at http://www.tamug.edu/admrc/NoShow/Overload.pdf
|Monday, November 10, 2014||Graduate, Seniors and U5 classification|
|Tuesday, November 11, 2014||Juniors|
|Wednesday, November 12, 2014||Sophomores|
|Thursday, November 13, 2014||Freshmen|
|Friday, November 14, 2014 - Thursday, December 18, 2014||Open to continuing students|
|Friday, December 19, 2014 - Thursday, January 1, 2015||Registration will not be available|
|Friday, January 16, 2015||Last day to register for Spring courses without penalty|
|Friday, January 16, 5:01 p.m. - Monday, January 26, 5:00 p.m.||Late registration and drop/add open to all students; Students with zero registered hours will be assessed a late registration fee of $100|
|Monday, January 26, 2015||Last day to add or drop Spring 2015 classes without penalty|
NOTE: All students who do not have holds affecting registration will have access to web registration for Spring 2015 classes during posted open registration dates.
- Changes to an existing class schedule may result in additional tuition/fees; payment must be made by 4:00 p.m. in the Student Financial Services Office or by 5:00 p.m. online (https://howdy.tamu.edu) the day the changes are made to avoid a late fee or cancellation of class schedule. For questions about tuition and fees, email email@example.com, or call 409-740-4434.
- Students with zero registered hours during the first five (5) class days of fall/spring semester (the first four (4) class days of summer terms) will be assessed a $100 late registration fee when they register.
- The Registration schedule is subject to change.