Forms for Students and Faculty

Forms for Students

All forms for students not linked here can be accessed via the Texas A&M University Registrar's websiteForms should be submitted to the Enrollment Services desk in the Sea Aggie Center (Bldg 3026).

Forms available on the Texas A&M University Registrar's website include:

  • Change of Curriculum (Utilize 'Undergraduate Change of Curriculum Request' form, listed under 'Records & Registration', for all changes regardless of campus)
  • Certificate of Dependency
  • Distance Education Course Notification Form
  • Name Change
  • Petition for Undergraduate Student to Enroll in Graduate Courses or Reserve Undergraduate Courses For Graduate Credit
  • Q-Drop
  • State of Texas Residency 
  • Student Withdrawal
Forms not available via the Texas A&M University Registrar's website: