Galveston Gateway Program Requirements
Galveston Gateway students…
- must maintain a 2.0 or higher cumulative GPA to remain in good academic standing with the University. This means maintaining a "C" average or higher and no "F's" or "U's" in the Summer II term. Failure to do so will result in disqualification for full admission the following Fall semester.
- must attend all classes. This includes weekly Galveston Gateway Learning Community meetings and activities. Time outside of class may be used to their discretion.
- will reside in campus housing unless exempted by normal residence life policies.
- must adhere to all University Student Rules and Regulations.
- must adhere to the Aggie Code of Honor.
- will show respect and courtesy to all TAMUG students, faculty, staff, and guests.
Galveston Gateway students will reside in campus housing to get the full college experience. After final exams, students will be allowed to move their belongings to their Fall Housing Assignments prior to check-out. If you have questions about campus housing please contact Residence Life.