Employee of the Month
Spring Fling Ice Cream Social Used Book Sale Special Events Chili Cook-Off Cinco De Mayo Celebration
Employee of the Year
Each month the SAC awards a deserving individual with the Employee of the Month Award. Employees can be nominated by their Department Head, Supervisor or Workmates.
Each of the Employee's of the Month then go into the running for the Employee of the Year Award where the winner is announced at the Annual Staff Symposium in January.
- Must be a full-time employee in either a Classified or Non-Classified position.
- Must have a minimum of twelve months continuous employment at TAMUG.
- The employee must exhibit exemplary performance (above and beyond the call of duty).
- There must be no disciplinary action against the employee within the last calendar year.
- All Non-Faculty Staff are eligible (This will now include directors, vice presidents, etc.).
- The nomination form will have to be signed off by the Department Head and Human Resources.
- Employees who have received the EOM honor are not eligible to receive it for the two years following their month of honor.
FORMS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED TO THE STAFF ADVISORY COMMITTEE NO LATER THAN THE 15TH OF EVERY MONTH!!
- Complete the “Nomination” section of this form. All information is required.
- Send the completed form to any member of the Staff Advisory Committee.
- The Staff Advisory Committee will forward the Nomination to the employee’s Department/Unit Head or Director.
- The Department/Unit Head or Director will review the nomination and complete the “Departmental Review” Section, sign and date the form.
- Upon completion, the Department/Unit Head or Director should immediately return the form to the Staff Advisory Committee.
- The Staff Advisory Committee will then submit the nomination form to the Human Resources Office to check eligibility.